Wednesday 27 July 2011

Change.

Johnny and June. They fell in love. They seemed just for each other. They were happily married. All of the sudden, they realised that they weren't meant to be together afterall. Misery, loneliness, dissappointment. Heartache.

James. 16-year old teenager decides not to study. 'He doesn't care about his future anymore. He just wants to hang out with his mates'.CARPE DIEM. It doesn't matter what other people say. He used to be a sweet boy. Full of dreams. But it's all gone now. He just wants to live his life. What he doesn't know, however, is that he's lost the course of it.

Respected business men acussed of fraud. Girls that hurt themselves in order to feel better in front of others. People who acknowledge Jesus with their lips, then walk out the door and deny him by their lifestyle. 

I've been asking myself lately how all these situations start. Because there must be a start. HowWhenWhy? I've been asking myself whether people change or not. What makes them think it is possible to change their way of thinking? Principles, dreams,convictions. Passion. How did they end up doing what they said they'd never do? 

And here is when the word decision comes across my mind. Because our lives are full of decisions that need to be made. And whether we like it or not, we are defined by them, therefore we have to be aware that each one we make could change the whole course of our lives.

I don't consider myself very good at making right decisions. I am human. I am a host of imperfection. Therefore I cannot rely on neither my neighbour nor myself. This is why I've understood that I need someone else to guide me through life. Someone that knows what is best for me. 

You are defined by your decisions, as these could change the whole course of your life. If I were you, I would put my trust in someone who knows me even better than I do myself. Someone that could handle it.

GOD.

No pierdas el Sur. 




Jx

No comments:

Post a Comment